Huwebes, Oktubre 11, 2012

WATADAY.

Longs story short…I was up all night reviewing for our test on MATRENG. I slept at 6 am, and woke up at 10:15 in the morning. I talked non-stop, babbling about useless thing that annoyed my sister. Yes, I’m always like this when I lack sleep, hyper and sabaw to the highest level.

Moving on, I did our Lab report at 10:30 am and went to school afterwards. And yes, I did not had time to shower (huhuhu). The test was easy for most of my classmates since you only need stock knowledge to ace the test. But as for me, being a person with a super lame memory, the exam was really hard. So yeah, BOO HOO.Thus, to relieve myself from stress and hopelessness... I bought Chuckie. Yey! :)



check out my jeje pose. HAHA
Oh and my order from Chic Habit  finally arrived in the mail, my heart was so happy to see my babies :)
fabulous and affordable bracelets from Chic Habit . :)
(except for the pearls,I bought them at F21) 


Anyway, sad thing is I still have an exam on Saturday and I’m not yet in the mood to study…so wish me luck.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento