Lunes, Oktubre 29, 2012

Something to think about


For two years, I chose to be blind, so as to spare myself from this inevitable pain. Yet even after witnessing all of this, I went back to him in a vain effort to prove to myself that he wanted me more than her. But in the end, no effort on my part could create a love that never existed. Whether or not a breakup involves infidelity, most of us know the pain of giving away our heart and receiving it back in pieces. You get so close to a guy, sharing laughter and memories. Slowly, you share yourself, and the two of you become part of each other’s life. Somewhere along the way, something changes. Something that was so wholesome and good begins slipping away, evolving into something different. At times, it happens at a rapid pace and everything changes overnight. But usually the change happens gradually, until what you once had with him becomes unrecognizable. There are small bits and pieces of what once was, but the picture has changed. The question is: Did the relationship change, or are you finally seeing it for what it is?" -Crystalina Evert 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento