Biyernes, Nobyembre 2, 2012

Be Better : Resolution Time


I decided to start of the new years early, so here is my super advance new years resolutions! Cheers!

  • Study first before Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr.
  • Do not procrastinate, period.
  • Pray the rosary every night.
  • TRY my very best to exercise and eat not more than what's necessary
  • be nicer and less sarcastic


STOP...

  • wasting my baon buying things that I really don't need
  • buying things online
  • insulting people (Oh Lord help me on this one)

I hope I can do this...*fingers crossed

1 komento:

  1. Hoho I started these early, too:
    +TRY my very best to exercise and eat not more than what's necessary
    +be nicer and less sarcastic
    +wasting my baon buying things that I really don't need

    Lord help us in our endeavors.

    TumugonBurahin